get compassionate support for yourself and your loved ones while strengthening these relationships
gain insight and clarity about your gender identity and expression or develop strategies to support your child
learn effective tools to decrease depression, anxiety, self-harm, suicidal thoughts or actions while increasing mindfulness and peace
About Ruby Linhan Booth, LISW-S
- 10 years experience as a therapist
- Offers adolescent, adult, family, and relationship counseling for people who are non binary, trans, or questioning
- Creates individualized treatment and support plans to meet the unique needs of each person and family
- Supports families as they work on accepting and supporting their child
- Provides specialized treatment for trauma, PTSD, and Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Skilled in treating additional concerns, including depression, anxiety, self-harm, suicidal thoughts
- Known for her warmth, honesty, and sense of humor
Ready to get support for yourself or your child?
Email now to schedule your free 15-minute consultation and receive a free handout about gender identity for parents.